Join our Eversource Hartford Marathon team!
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Join our Circle! Run for Circle of Care in the Hartford Marathon-- your participation will help us spread awareness of our numerous programs and services that are designed to meet the unique and challenging needs of a pediatric cancer diagnosis.
You can join by way of a 5K, half marathon, full marathon, virtual race... whatever your activity level allows! You can even join our team if you've already registered to participate in the marathon individually. This is the perfect chance to use a short race to train for a bigger one or use the marathon to qualify for a more competitive one. Virtual participation is available for the 5K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon.
All Team Circle of Care participants will receive through the Hartford Marathon Foundation:
• A long sleeve technical shirt for marathon, half marathon and relay participants; short sleeve tech for 5K
• Commemorative finisher medal
• Reusable water bottle
• Heat wrap to all Marathon and Half Marathon participants
• Reusable picnic bag with packaged food for participants
• Abundant fresh and prepared food options
• Ice cold Samuel Adams beer, Truly Hard Seltzer and Angry Orchard Cider in the Mile 27 Beer Garden (one free beer to all finishers 21+ with valid ID)
• A free professional photo download as a keepsake from the race for all Marathon, Half Marathon, Team 13.1 Relay and Charity 5K participants
Team Circle of Care will be providing in addition...
• A Circle of Care commemorative race t-shirt
• An after-race drink or snack at a local meeting place TBD
Fundraising incentives are also available. Click the button below to check out our page and register to participate with us.
There are volunteer opportunities available for this event. If you are interested in volunteering, please email Brooks at email@example.com