Circle of Care High School Graduation Award
Application is OPEN NOW
Due: April 15, 2023 (this includes all forms and letters being sent via email)
Interviews, if needed, will be held via Zoom during the week of April 24th.
• Have undergone or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer
• First-time college student entering freshman year
• Must be accepted into a two or four-year college
• Currently living in Connecticut
• Age 17- 23
Circle of Care provides emotional and financial assistance to families of young people with cancer with programs and services that meet the unique and challenging needs of childhood cancer treatment.
This year, we are able to provide support to our young adult community through financial assistance awards for their higher education. Each recipient will be invited to an award ceremony in Wilton, CT (Saturday, June 24th at 11 AM).
Please complete the application located below to apply for the Circle of Care Graduation Award. Application for this award does not guarantee acceptance.
In addition to this form, you will need to submit...
• One letter of recommendation from an employer or school authority (teacher, guidance counselor, etc.)
• Current school transcript (can be unofficial) or proof of GED
• Proof of acceptance to one college or university
• Proof of diagnosis from your doctor or social worker