Host a Fundraiser
Circle of Care is proud to have the support of so many local families and community organizations. Schools, Scouts, and churches; civic, social and charitable organizations all donate their time, talents and resources to help families with cancer. Birthday parties, and bake sales raise funds and awareness, and toy and book drives help fill our Bags of Love.
Some commonly held Community & Corporate Events include tennis tournaments; school or office dress-down days, comedy nights, dinner dances, fashion shows, musical performances/concerts, 5K's, and so much more.
Does your school, church or organization want to hold a drive? See below for a “Wish List” of items needed.
Patients range in age from infant to 21 years old. Please note that all items must be new, unused and in the original packaging. No latex items, please.
- Infant toys
- Digital Thermometers
- Hand Sanitizer
- Playing cards
- Play dough
- Stickers, tattoos, nail polish
- Mad-libs, activity books, puzzle books
- Small craft kits (i.e. klutz or Creativity Kids)
- Stuffed animals, Beanie babies
- Wicky sticks
- Travel size board games
- Silly putty
- Hand-held electronic games for ages 8 -18
- Small brainteasers for ages 8 -18
- DVD’s, Videos and books for ages 2 -18
- Computer games and online game subscriptions
- iTunes gift cards
- Gift cards to Amazon/Barnes and Noble
- Computer Software
- Disposable Cameras
- Comic books
- Dunkin Donuts coupons
- Starbucks gift cards
- McDonald’s/Burger King coupons
Circle of Care 5K - Sun. Oct. 8
Registration is OPEN! Sunday Oct. 8th marks the return of one of Wilton's most beloved races, all to benefit kids in treatment for cancer.
Join hundreds of runners for our USATF certified 5K, or bring the family out for our Fun Run and enjoy some local treats, all for a great cause.