Circle of Care 5K -- Coming October 8th!
On Sunday October 8th, 2017, hundreds of people will join children with cancer and their families from around the state to run our 3rd Annual Circle of Care 5k, sponsored by Northwestern Mutual. This is a community-wide event, with runners from all over Connecticut and out of state. Corporations, families and professional runners are creating teams or running as individuals. All funds go to Circle of Care’s programs that directly impact children with cancer in CT.
2017 Race Details...
- Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Town Green at Wilton Center, Wilton (use CVS in Wilton Center or Wilton Village Market for GPS)
- 8 a.m. Fun Run (for ages 6 and under), 8:30 5K (open to all)
- $30 per person
- $10 for Fun Run
- USATF Certified
- Packet pick-up Friday night at Comstock in Wilton (we'll send an email)
- Modest cash prizes awarded; prizes for Best Team Spirit and Best Fundraiser.
- There was a guy in a Lemon Suit last year (don't ask, it's awesome)
The miles are made more meaningful by those who create a fundraising page after registering. Last year more than 15% of our revenue was generated by $10, $20 and $100 gifts raised through fundraising pages! It makes a HUGE difference. Over 500 kids are in treatment at any given time in CT and the need for our programs and services continues to increase.
Race fans -- here's our course map!