Circle of Care 5K -- Coming October 8th!
On Sunday October 8th, 2017, hundreds of people will join children with cancer and their families from around the state to run our 3rd Annual Circle of Care 5k, sponsored by Northwestern Mutual. This is a community-wide event, with runners from all over Connecticut and out of state. Corporations, families and professional runners are creating teams or running as individuals. All funds go to Circle of Care’s programs that directly impact children with cancer in CT.
2017 Race Details...
- Sunday, October 8, 2017
- Town Green at Wilton Center, Wilton
- 8 a.m. Fun Run (for ages 6 and under), 8:30 5K (open to all)
- $30 per person
- $10 for Fun Run
- USATF Certified
- Packet pick-up the night before in Wilton
- Modest cash prizes awarded; prizes for Best Team Spirit and Best Fundraiser.
- There was a guy in a Lemon Suit last year (don't ask, it's awesome)
- SPONSORSHIPS available -- please reach out to us.
The miles were made more meaningful by those who created a fundraising page after registering. Last year more than 15% of our revenue was generated by $10, $20 and $100 gifts raised through fundraising pages! It makes a HUGE difference. Whether the goal is $100 or $1,000, the funds raised made a direct impact in one or more children’s lives. Over 500 kids are in treatment at any given time in CT and the need for our programs and services continues to increase.